Q regarding Miami or area LCO....only.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Liquidfast, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I am not looking to move there nor will I ever become competition for anyone in that area but I was wanting info on the pro's and con's of servicing properties in that area. Are commercial accounts better than residentials etc?

I would prefer if possible the info PM'd to me so as not to let any newbies think its all good and jump in to lowball LOL.

Also, if anyone knows whether or not undocumented workers are creating or have already made problems regarding the rate of pay.

Tks.

2. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

:usflag: WOW, thanks to each and everyone of you that PM'd me the info. I think I have all the info I need.

I am greatful for this site and the members who are always helping out, no matter what the case is. Again, thank you for your time and the abundance of info given. If I can return the favor, feel free to ask.

Thanks again.

^ The above statement would have been issued if someone actually responded to or PM'd me some info. So, if ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE looking for gratitude that was displayed in the beginning of this post...well, a small response is all you'll need and the above statement will be yours and yours alone. :) :canadaflag: :usflag: