1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Q36 Samurai Arrives Today!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ltw77, Dec 7, 2006.

1. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

Setup is a snap!! Checked everything over, put some gas in it and was doing circles in the parking lot within 15 minutes!! I had my reservations on the steering but my grandma could steer this thing within a few minutes. I still have some decent fall cleanups left for this weekend and I'm chomping at the bit to get this thing broken in:clapping:
  2. green_with_envy

green_with_envy LawnSite Member
    from pa

Congrats! Great mower from the comments I see!
  3. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

its a great mower, the cut is 1st class. this is the best purchase i have made so far. enjoy it
  4. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

Extremely happy so far w/ this mower!! Both jobs today were basically all leaves for the year (ie....hadn't been touched since last year as far as leaves are concerned). One man w/ a little wonder for the heavy stuff and I came back w/ the Q36 for the finishing touches. Anyone entertaining the notion of getting one, you won't regret it!!!
  5. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Waiting on that new 44" they have coming out in feb!!!!!
  6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

The Samurai is a terrific machine! I'm finishing up season one with mine...no problems...she's a dream on the smaller yards that I service!
  7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Let's see it.