Q4 in PG

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by pieperlc, Jun 22, 2008.

1. pieperlc

pieperlc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but Q4 is not searchable. Has anyone sprayed q4 out of the PG and what results. I was told by a pbi gordon rep. that it would work, along with surge, but looking for some real world results. I would be using it to spot spray only as I'm not a millionaire and can't afford to blanket spray it.

2. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I used it once on a place that had really bad weeds that needed them knocked out really fast, it worked great. I probably won't use it again though, it is too expensive. Surge can be sprayed also, and is a great product for warm weather weeds (I use it when the temps get higher)

3. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i have permagreens synergy sprayer and use q4 a good bit. works extremely well.

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Good question...I just bought a gallon of Q4 this afternoon.

The free sample I used last season worked very well. I was planning on backpack spot spraying with it. However, if it would work well in the Permagreen, it then gives me an option if a customer wants a large amount of sedge/crab taken care of.