1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

QDS bagger

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Shannon Phillips, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Shannon Phillips

Shannon Phillips LawnSite Member
    from indiana

I must be in the dark, what is the new QDS bagger and how can I see a pic of one thanks
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I've got a flashlight. The QDS (Quick Disposal System) is the new dump from the seat bagging attachment for the 60" and 72" Lazer Z.

It still breathes well like the original UV so it will compact the debris with in the hopper allowing you to cover more turf before you need to empty it.

3. eXmark

Yet another view

4. eXmark

This posting photos is pretty cool now that they learned me how to do it.

I've gotta find the digital camera!

MWS LAWN LawnSite Member

Terry, When will I be able to buy this unit? I have a 60 in. Z
  6. eXmark

We're building and shipping as fast as we can. Unfortunately we can't build as fast as they are selling right now. The QDS seams to be well accepted already because many of these are sold before they are built. The fastest way to get one is to place a firm order with your local Exmark dealer. Most of our distributors are shipping "sold units" before they ship dealer stock orders, demo units etc. until we get caught up with production.

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

This may have already been asked and answered somehwere, but, any special reason it's not available for the HP's?
    Thanks in advance.
  8. eXmark

The reason we only offer it in the full size is quite simple. Time. The engineers have several projects they are working on and sometimes that forces us to release accessories and products in stages. First one model then another.

The big machine gets the QDS first simply because we sell more 60" decks than anything else.

Hope this answers your question.

9. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

That looks sweet!
  10. voglernut

voglernut LawnSite Member

this may have already been answered but how much does the QDS cost?