QDS owners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by snowmizer, Sep 30, 2004.

1. snowmizer

snowmizer LawnSite Member

been using my bagger for about a week now and love it except for when you dump the hopper i cannot get it to close again. seems like there is allways a little grass stuck on the lip of the bagger door preventing it from shutting. anyone else experience this? if so how did you fix it? i had the dealer adjust it and so have i with no luck. kinda defeats the purpose if you allways have to get up to shut the door!!! thanks.
  2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

You can't just tap it shut a few times with the handle and shake it off? I've never seen one work, but this is certainly something that needs to be addressed. Can you post some pics of it open so we can see exactly where the stuff is sticking? Maybe we can come up with some ideas. Is the the edge that goes down always pointing downward, or is it more upward and then drops down? Is there a lip there? If so, how big - and how far in? Like I say, I'd just have to see it.
  3. snowmizer

snowmizer LawnSite Member

ill post some pics this weekend. i have tried to shake the door with the handle but most of the time it will not come off. there is about a 1" lip at the bottom of the door running all the way across. like i said i will get some pics ASAP. thanks.