Qexpress help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by daveyo, Jul 15, 2007.

1. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

I've been using qexpress for a few months now and was wondering if anyone knew how to make a customer inactive because they are no longer being serviced. at this point I don't want to integrate July yet with quickbooks, I like to do it at the end of the month, this way I have one invoice instead of 2 or 3.

2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I just go through and cancel all of their visits for the year... hit shift and scroll down the list of dates and cancel them... then I hit the "don't renew option.

The other way is way is make them inactive in Quickbooks and they will disappear(I don't even think you have to sync it but I am be wrong), but then if you still have to bill them for one visit through Quickbooks, you have to remember to make them active again.

3. daveyo

from N.J.

I'll try it thanks a lot.

4. bullethead

bullethead LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

there's a scheduling screen where you put in the service date "range". you may have started serving Ms Jone 6/15/07 and planned on going to 12/31/07. Maybe she cancelled today, just go back into this window for Ms Jones and change 12/31/07 to 7/18/07 and hit refresh - all of your subsequent service dates will drop off her schedule, then go in to QB and make her "inactive" as someone else said

5. daveyo

from N.J.

How do I get to the scheduling screen? I went to the customer schedule and hunted there, help is long and arduous. I already made them inactive in QB that didn't take them off QE

6. daveyo

from N.J.

I went to customers, then to Mr. Jones, selected "schedule" "edit customer" "activities" selected scheduled service i.e. fertilization and so on and deleted each service. Ok that's done, however Mr. Jones still appears in my customer list and I don't like Mr. Jones, lol. Any ideas how to hide him.