qpti-2 question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lonnie13, May 21, 2003.

1. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

I just purchased opti-2 for my 2 cycle toro. My question is, what is the ratio of opti-2 if you follow the instructions. (1.3 oz. per 1 gal gas) Is it ok for the suzuki? Thanks for any help, Sorry if this is a stupid question.
  2. a1 lawncare

a1 lawncare LawnSite Member

i've been using the opti-2 for several years now, lawnboy mower, husky chainsaw, stihl edgers and trimmers, all my shindaiwa stuff. i love it, do a search on opti-2, you'll probably find out all you need to know. i mix just like the package says, and never a problem, good stuff.
  3. Lawn Specialties

Lawn Specialties LawnSite Member

I use Opti-2 in all my 2-cycle equipment including a toro with a suzuki on it. I can't say enough good things about it. I mix by label directions. Most of the equipment has several years of hard use and have never had any trouble.
  4. lonnie13

lonnie13 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the help. I have searched but I couldnt find anything on mixing instructions.
  5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Mix it according to the bottle. I've used it for a few years now with great results. Never had any problems.
  6. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i use it now, i thought it said it on the label somwhere what the ratio is. i'll check next time i'm out.