Quality Lawn Care!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brycesepp, Oct 8, 2012.

1. brycesepp

brycesepp LawnSite Member

Posting a couple pictures of my work and equipment, constructive criticism is gladly taken. thanks!

this is a test picture, my truck before tint!

IMG_0706.jpg

2. brycesepp

ok now here is some of my work, some of these pictures aren't so good and i don't think a lot of these were after i cleaned up the job. so don't judge that!

i will take some more pictures this week now that i found out how to post. thanks!

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

3. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Looks good to me for the most part. Photo with the bed in front of house looks like you made the bed smaller because you didn't have enough of the edge border.

I would have gotten more, tied that tree with the ring of mulch into one large bed and fill it in with some color or evergreens. I would have also taken that bed beyond the corner of the house as well, looks a little unprofessional leaving the corner of the house exposed like that. With that said, we all have opinions and I'm sure many here will disagree with me. lol

Look on Craigslist for a trailer, this is the time of year to find a deal on one.

Also with that slope, if budget allowed, rock would have been a good option. With a heavy rain, much of that mulch looks like it would float onto the front porch.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  4. brycesepp

Thanks for the opinion! I never noticed that but i don't disagree with you at all, that was one of my first jobs also so i didn't exactly have a good "eye" on details.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. brycesepp

my decal! will be adding more to it later but this is what i wanted to spend for now.

photo (1).jpg

6. brycesepp

Some pictures of a little job i did yesterday, feed back? And these are phone quality pictures..

photo (4).JPG

photo (3).JPG

photo (5).JPG

photo (6).JPG

photo (7).JPG

7. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Some of those stone pavers they built that retaining wall from would make a sharp border or edge around those beds.

8. brycesepp

yeah they would! lot's of work though, lol

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Good to see a fellow south carolinian!

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Is it usualy to drive on a lawn with your truck and better yet to hook up and pull stumps:dizzy::dizzy: