Quality Or Crap

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bill_Smith, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Bill_Smith

Bill_Smith LawnSite Member

I am new here and am woundering if Husqsvarna makes quality push mowers. I am interested in the 7021cm. I was just curiouse if any of you may have had any expierence with this mower. thanks
  2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Nothing that Husqvarna makes is quality anymore.
    It's all crap.
    I think they have left the chainsaws alone so far though.

However, the push mower you are looking at is most likely AYP junk.
    In other words, the same machine you could pick up at Sears.
  3. MercyMe

MercyMe LawnSite Member

Get a Honda or a Toro walk behind in my opinion.
  4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I looked that up and yes it's the same thing as a Crapsman.
    This is not one of the nicer models either.

Nothing at all wrong with cheap pushers. I have one. But do not buy this stuff.
    Even a little Murray is better.
  5. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

there not that bad but in my opinion get a john deere if u have a dealer in your area same price but y can get parts top your door over night on the net john deere has come a long way and thats all im going to buy now
  6. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

A guy i used to mow for when i was like 12 let me use his toro proline when i cut his yard. (He had alot of money) Well i was back at his house this week doing some mulch work and one of his kids was out mowing the yard. The kid was using a husky. I started talking to him about it and he said he absoulety hated it. It broke once after a year and the warranty would not cover it. He had nothing good to say about it and wished he had his toro back. That was enough info for me to stay away from it. Plus it cut like crap.