Quality Pro Lan Care

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ryanh11, Mar 22, 2010.

1. ryanh11

ryanh11 LawnSite Member

Hello all,
    I am a 25 year old police officer in my state. I have 11 residential yards and 2 commercial yards. I am about to sign two more commercial yards this week. I run a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado (which is for sale on here), with a 5x12 open trailer. My trailer carries a 48" Gravely Hydraulic deck zero turn, an Echo trimmer, a Husquvarna back pack blower and a back pack sprayer. I used to have a 40" Gravely WB (also for sale on here), but I don't use it that much and it's much easier to carry just the ZT.

I have many friends in the business who have helped me to date get up and running and continue to help me through the process. I am grateful for these friends and sites like this one and it's many pros and amatures alike that give advice an opinions. My name is Ryan and I have a wife and a beatiful 1 yr old son who give me the power to come home every day after shift. My weekends is my time to cut grass and relieve my stress.

I am currently in the market for another zero turn. Don't want to spend too much, but i cant get my Gravely in one of my customers gates. A 44" would be perfect. I don't like using the WB because it's too long to swing around in the back yard. Any advice on what to go with would be appreciated. And thank you in advance for any help.

Ryan
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. ryanh11

ryanh11 LawnSite Member

Oops...my sons 2....don't know what I was thinking
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to Lawnsite!

4. T.M. LAWNS

T.M. LAWNS LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to lawnsite Ryan.Take a look at BETTER QUICK MOWERS,they advertise at the top of the screen.They are compact and come in sizes 32 36 and 44"decks, it might be what you are looking for. :usflag:

5. ryanh11

ryanh11 LawnSite Member

thanks todd

6. g21

g21 LawnSite Senior Member

Ryan,
    Sounds like you have a great family and a lot of ambition. Don't hesitate to ask for help in any area. We have lots of great information for you.

Good luck.
    Tommy

7. ryanh11

ryanh11 LawnSite Member

thanks tommy!!

8. ryanh11

ryanh11 LawnSite Member

Added one more commercial yard this week. and working on another big one.

9. ryanh11

ryanh11 LawnSite Member

Landed the big one!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. BearWise Landscapers

BearWise Landscapers LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats!

Let me know if I can help answer any questions about insurance.

Keep growing the business and landing those big accounts.

-Drew