Quality proffesional work

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bennett scape, May 4, 2008.

1. Bennett scape

Bennett scape LawnSite Member

Hi guys just want to know how many lcos out there offer every garden maintenance service
    • Blowing and Leaf removal
    • High quality Mowing
    • Trimming and brush clearing
    • Renewal of overgrown areas
    • Hedge trimming(formal and informal)
    • Ornamental tree care
    • General garden maintenance of shrubs, trees, borders, beds, annuals, bi-annuals, perennials and lawns
    and understand the science behind what the are doing. Just curious because I will offer it and wanted to know if there is anyone else who has a simmilare service plan. And how it is working for you Thanx a lot :):):)

2. Bennett scape

no one does?

3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Suggest you read the original post ... it kind of sounded like you didn't think anyone else out there knew what they were doing ... maybe that's why no responses !!

4. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

everything except tree care. different insurance for that.

5. Bennett scape

lifetree i do not think that at all i know we are all professionals and just was curious. :)

6. I'm insured to prune trees that I can reach from the ground. So I have a pole saw.
    Did you know Stihl has a 2-man pole saw? It must be 15' long!
    I'm a full service LCO. It helps keep me busy in the late summer & fall. It pays as well as mowing. Though my services are different from what you offer.

7. TandM

TandM LawnSite Senior Member
    from south

I am to looking in to information on these kind of flower planting services. I do basically everything else. It pays to do more than mow.