Quality truck logos

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nathan, Apr 5, 2001.

1. Nathan

Nathan LawnSite Member

I am looking for a referral to someone who can do truck logos on the doors. I don't want the magnetic lettering(not to offend those of you that use those). We already have our logo on the computer in two and three color designs, and I have tried two resources but neither turned out to be reliable. I don't even know how they do it, I think I am looking for either silkscreened decals or laserprinted color stickers, but I want it to look like all of the other vehicle graphics that you see driving around out there. I know some of you guys have done similar stuff with the enclosed trailers. Any help? even if you can just tell me what kind of ball park I should be looking at in terms of $.

2. klite

klite LawnSite Member

Try A Body Shop. They sometimes do costom Lettering.

3. nysnowman

nysnowman LawnSite Member

You need to find a place that does vinyl graphics
    I had my truck done ,both doors, tailgate,and grass around the the whole bottom of the truck for about $500.00.That included designing it and installing it.Just look in the yellow pages under signs.

4. will@otherside

will@otherside LawnSite Member

I just left a place in INDIANAPOLIS IN called Shadow Sign where Darrin printed vinyl three color logos that we desinged together in his shop. They turned out great and were less than a hundred bucks a door. I believe they have a web site not sure of address..I will try to find it for you.

5. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Try Dreamstreetgraphics.com (my next door neighbor)

Welcome to Lawnsite.com Will. Glad to see another Indianapolis person in here. You'll meet lots of great people from all oveer the country in this forum.

6. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I just had mine done last week!
    There is a custom sign shop here that does most of the work around.
    It wasn't hard to look around and see examples of their work.