Question About 37 inch Toro Proline

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Firstclasslawn, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know where I can get a belt for my 37 inch proline Toro wb its the belt that runs the blades, it goes from the engine to the deck ???? I know I can probably get them from some lawn store but I wanna order them online somewhere

2. gr84

gr84 LawnSite Member

probably landscapers supply or stens or if you had the size of belt i would say grainger

3. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

4. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I have the same mower. But don't get the belt from J Thomas. I just sent one back. They have the wrong size. I had to get one from my dealer instead. The one from JThomas was about an inch too long

5. Firstclasslawn

Thanks auburn I am glad you said that :0)

6. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Did they send you the Right Belt ?!?...I've had no problems w/any Toro Belts from J-Thomas but I did stop ordering their Hydro Filters & Blades both of Which I found to be of Poor Quality....

7. Firstclasslawn

Ok BIG question I have a Toro 37 inch Proline is that the same as the Toro 37 inch HYDRO ????

8. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Fareway - They did send the correct belt. They said they would get it resolved, but when i have ordered other things and asked about it. The answer i got was "i don't know". I guess i will just always get that one from the dealer.