1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Question about brochures

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ALLPro Landscaping, Jan 16, 2008.

1. ALLPro Landscaping

ALLPro Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Im thinking of getting brochures printed up does anyone have any samples
  2. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I am curious too. I was thinking of having a really nice folding brochure made with some company info on it and a spot for me to leave prices for various services. Something a little nicer than a printed quote and a business card.
  3. Ocelot

Ocelot LawnSite Member

Brochures dont really have a set format other than that they must be easily understandable by the target audiance, include the neccessary information and that these two aspects are exicuted with proper composition...I go to school for marketing/advertising art direction just in case your like "who does this guy think he is" LOL
  4. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

What will you do with a brochure? If you are trying o use it to advertise I recommend door hangers.
  5. Ocelot

Ocelot LawnSite Member

I assume he wants it for property manegers to look at along with his bid proposal for large accounts as a show of professionalism, like to indicate that he can handle the level of responsibility required for an account of that size or something that homeowners association board members can all look at, almost like a "leave-behind"....Im just guessing
  6. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

too expensive............
    Go for flyers and door hangers.......
  7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I have a 2-sided, tri-fold that I can print right in my office. It's printed on a heavy 44lb. gloss paper. I use it as a leave behind with a prospect. Since it lists all of the services my company has to offer on the very back, it comes in handy when I leave it with one or the other spouse.

Anyone can PM their email address to me and I will send a copy. Just so you know, it's in MS Publisher.