1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Question about Hustler Fastrack?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by KLSU, Aug 3, 2006.

1. KLSU

KLSU LawnSite Member

I am fixing to buy a new z mower. I have narrowed my choices down to 2 mowers and wanted to get the Hustler's expert opinion on why to go with his brand.

I can get a 20/52 Fastrack for $5,199 or a SnapperPro 500 48" for $5,299. I know the Snapper has pumps on wheels and is a complete commercial grade mower but I don't see anyone talking about Snapper in the commercial grade. I am a homeowner that cuts around 2.5 acres but wants something more heavyduty than a regular homeowner model. Can you help me with my decision? I like both dealers so that isn't an issue.
  2. cranesrule

cranesrule LawnSite Member

$5199 is too high for the 2052 Honda. Look @ the specials listed at the top of this forum. Shop around and you can save 400 - 500 dollars off that price.
    BTW, the Fastrak is awesome and Hustler has the best warranty and the best support out there.
  3. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

What's the Snapper Warranty? Hustler 4-yr bumper-to-bumper.....

Deck on the Snapper? Deck on the Hustler.... lifetime warranty on the leading edge....

Drive them both.... SmoothTrak steering on the Hustler will feel awesome...

20HP Honda engine is commercial grade and simply awesome....

This model 20/52 is the most problem free model that we offer at Gautreaux's, it's rock solid and has a beautiful cut.

They have a rebate on the 20/52, you should be able to get into one for $4999.00 but your financing options will be limited if you take advantage of the rebate.

GOOD LUCK, drive them both......

4. Diamondjim

Diamondjim LawnSite Member

Go buy the Fastrack, I don't think you will ever look back. I have an 18/44 and i couldn't be happier. I did a lot of shopping but there really was no other choice when it came down to it. Jim