Question about Quick 36

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Bethelboy, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Bethelboy

Bethelboy LawnSite Member

I am thinking about purchasing a new Quick 36 superduty from Better Outdoor Products. Does anyone know anything about these mowers?

2. toddtt

toddtt LawnSite Member

This will be no help, but I am also thinking about buying the same machine, I did speak to Gary by e-mail about(I believe he owns the co.) Seems real nice, my problem was that if it broke down, none of the dealers in my area carry the line or heard of it. Gary said they ship any needed parts the same day, and they would try and walk me thru any repairs, or take it to a reputable dealer and they would deal with the mechanic. I am just not 100% believeing it would or could go that smooth, so I am considering an Xmark Metro 36 belt from a great dealer in my area. I know thats not much info for you, but I will be watching this thread and trying to make a decision myself.
    good luck
    Todd

3. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

There are some really good posts about the Quick 36 that have been discussed on here lately. One of the more interesting conversations was the fact the the Quick 36 is not a true <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=23&k=zero%20turn%20mower" onmouseover="window.status='zero turn mower'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">zero turn mower</a>, apparently you will need to do a Y turn at the end of a row rather than a U turn.

4. Bethelboy

Bethelboy LawnSite Member

Wells, how would I go about viewing some of those previous discussions about the Quick 36? I appreciate your help.

5. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT