Question about wright (sit down rider)

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by tom's lawn care, Feb 22, 2009.

1. tom's lawn care

tom's lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering if someone could give me some info on the wright midmount z. I currently have wright standers, and would like to buy a sit down. I have herd that the spindals are breaking. If someone could give me some info on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

how about the Sentar? I like the standers and am looking to purchase on do you have a 48" rh for sale? i dont mind road trips? i also have a 52" sentar sport which is an awsome mower.....if you want a ride on go with the sentar or everide

3. tom's lawn care

thanks for the info, and I am currently not selling any mowers, they have all been recently purchased.

4. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

ok but look into the sentar ...how about a trade and some cash

5. tom's lawn care

I buy all my mowers brand new, so that I don'y have any problems. Sorry No trade, also I can see how much damage ny guys put on them.

6. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

Good Morning!

Thanks for your continued patronage! I would be happy to provide you with more information regarding our Midmount Z, Sentar, and/or Sentar Sport. All provide you with the option to sit. Please contact me directly at jillianj@wrightmfg.com and I can answer any and all questions you might have regarding those units. In the meantime, please feel free to visit our website at http://www.wrightmfg.com/ and click on any of those mower options.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
    Sales & Marketing Administrator
    Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
    301-360-9810
    jillianj@wrightmfg.com
    www.wrightmfg.com