Question about your brick test

Discussion in 'The Force' started by Lazer_Z, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Mr.Force, I was watching the test video on your site and well I'm a little puzzled about certain parts. What I'm puzzled about is that the first part of the test with the 4lb bricks. It looks to me that 2 out of the 3 seem to go a little farther than the first one with both you 9 & 13hp blowers. Why is that? I'm sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I can see that they are all the same thing and that you have done nothing to modify them in anyway yet 2 out of the 3 go I believe close to the 6' mark and I believe one even goes a few inches past. Again I'm sorry if this sounds like a dumb question.

Thank you
    Rob

2. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries LawnSite Senior Member

Rob,

We used the 3 of the 4# bricks because they can slide differently due to friction. If the concrete has very little texture it will slide very well. If there's texture it won't slide as well. I think it's the 2nd one that was normally shorter. We wanted the demo to show as repeatable and understandable but also real world. The same can be said for the 24 and 42 pound bricks but they are more consistent once the surface tension is broken. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mr. Force

3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

That explains it better thank you. Are you still looking for dealers in New Jersey?

Rob

4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

blowing bricks now??? i want my free blower!

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Brian, i assume you havn't seen the video one thier site, check it out, its amazing. You can't get a free one as i am going to win it!!

6. Brianslawn

actually mike i dd rght before i made that post. what next? change the eyes logo to 3 lil pigs? you can still win yours, bud, but i still want my free blower for marketing input. besides, if i like it, i just might try to start selling them.

any chance you can get that power into a BP?

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, what brian said, make a bp blower with that!! that would be sweet!!

8. Brianslawn

so... can they blow snow? we got like 8" of snow here today. im pulling people out of the ditch with my lil pick up truck. long time since i seen so many plow trucks.