1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

question fellas

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ClippersLC, Dec 10, 2006.

1. ClippersLC

ClippersLC LawnSite Member

I have a question. I have been in this biz for about 7 years now and mainly all that I have done is just Lawn Cutting. I have done mulching before, installed some small flower beds, and planted some flowers and stuff before, but mowing is my main thing. My question is this. I wanna know how to go about doing the installation and touch up on new houses going up around my area (designing the layout of the lawn, flower beds, tree's, etc) And how do you price doing this kinda stuff? I have a little experience doing this stuff mainly for my own lawn, and doing a few simple layouts and installs for a few customers... but I wanna know how to go bigger and how to price it... and also how to approach contractors/developers about doing the work. is there any special way to talk to developers about how you do your thing? Thanks in advance to all who help:weightlifter: