Question for jimlewis

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, May 30, 2002.

1. 65 Hoss wants to know what the best 21"er is?

Also What is the best car to pull a trailer with?

2. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

The best 21"er is a Murray push mower with a mulching blade and a 4.5 hp Briggs and Stratton engine. Those things just kick!

As for cars, several will do. A real man drives a truck, like an El Camino. But I prefer a 1980 Chevy Camaro with custom Metallic Blue paint. That's the setup!

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Murrays and cameros right? ? ? :p

4. JimLewis

Listen, I will not tolerate being mocked! Don't make me come over there and kick your lilly white arse!:angry:

5. Pro-Cut Lawns

Pro-Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

uh...a trailer? What if you don't have a bumper to hook up the trailer to?? Won't a murray fit in the trunk of a camero with the handle bars sticking out? Yep..and a can of gas. Put the weedeater in the back seat with a broom and it will all fit.

Actually...I saw that very same thing just the other day only the Camero was two tone bright yellow and rust. Guy was mowing a commercial property.

6. JimLewis

Exactly! Why waste the money on a trailer? That's the perfect setup.

All these other LCOs are out there wasting money on fancy schmantzy mowers, fancy schmantzy trucks and other fancy schmantzy equipment. All you really need is a used $50 mower, a hand edger, and a broom. Low overhead. That's the way to go.

Trust me, I know. ;)

7. So I should trade my truck in for a comaro?

Anyone know where I can find one?

Do I have to push that Murry?

8. ooo those murrays are sweet mowers if I only had one Lawngodfather you might also have to turn the blade a few times to crank it but will start:p Jim you are really on to something We just throw are money away for what. Now for a sweet car how about a 77 pinto wagon thats the way go:D

9. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Hey! You guys makin' fun of me again???

[​IMG]

I know that you guys are just jealous of my fancy setup and all the moolah it can rake in each day!

;)

10. How did you take a pic while you were diving down the road?:confused:

That looks like the perfect set up.