question for: pmlawn

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by green boy1, May 18, 2006.

1. green boy1

green boy1 LawnSite Member

I saw that u live on the area of mooresville nc.

I live rigth now in Florida but im buying a house on Thomasville nc.

I was doing lawn care and landscaping desing like 7 years ago and whant to start again when I get there ( thomasville )

The question is How much do you guys charge more or less for the lawn care service?

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Thomasville is a lot different from here. I would not have any Idea what prices are there. I live at the Lake Norman area which is growing very fast. Nascar - Lowes- 2 or 3 new tech centers ready to start building. There are over 9000 building permits within 5 miles of me. So pricing will be a lot different that where you are going. Most of the time I do not have a hard time getting 50-60 per hour from residential. Commercial drops down somewhat but is still always above 35 and mostly around 45.
    What are you doing in Thomasville. Move to Mooresville- move to money.
    Just don't come this week as it is full of Nascar fans. You can not drive down any street. Heck I will even sell you a house. The one I live in is for sale and if that does not work for ya I will find another. This is also a great place to sell real estate.
  3. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

if you dont take him up on that i
  4. green boy1

green boy1 LawnSite Member

Wife and I are looking for slower pace of life, so anything remotely close to Charlotte is out.. we're tired of the over-crowding of the Orlando, fl area.. thanks for the invite anyway.. :)