Question for Terry the Exmark Representative

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by K c m, Sep 6, 2005.

1. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

Hay how are you? I have tried to post on your page and send you a pm but to no avail

Heres a little about me i am 22 and am only 18 credits shy of a bachlors in marketing and business adminsistration. That being said i am taking Microeconomics and we were assigned a term paper which my professor has about 50 topics and businesses to choose from. I asked him if i could possibly do something on exmark since im farmiliar with the business and the equipment. My question to you is could you provide me with information regarding the business like some stats and any business documents for this 30 pg paper?

or any of you with concrete type research stuff i could use would greatly apreciated. I would really like to do this paper on xmark and if i do extra credit 40-50 pgs i get 30pts added onto my grade automatically.

Please someone respond back to this or terry i dont think my pms to you work so could u leave a number where i could get a hold of u??

:D rob.
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Terry is no longer with eXmark I believe.
  3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

That's because Terry has been gone for about a year now and eXmark has not assigned anyone to the eXmark Forum in his place so they are not answering questions either.
  4. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

ooo man. shoot. any of you guys have any important information? or know where i can get some. i am contacting my dealer to get more information
  5. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

well, you could E-mail exmark from the website. thery are pretty helpfull.
  6. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

You can contact Exmark @ 800-667-5296