Question for the moderators

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ULTIMATE LAWN, Nov 11, 2002.

1. ULTIMATE LAWN

ULTIMATE LAWN Banned
    from AL

Does this rule only apply to some members?

"* No Dealer Website links or anything to do with dealerships or manufacturers in Signatures or Avatar image unless you are a sponsor. "

I have collected numerous posts from this member, who when I first joined, I assumed was representing eXmark because of this rule.

Many of his posts are degrading and unprofessional & I find it disturbing he is allowed to carry eXmark's proud banner. The following posts are just the tip of the iceberg but when my research is completed I will be submitting these along with many others & a copy of the rule to eXmark directly.

Lawngodfather Quotes:

"Are you that damn dumb too! "

"Are you really that stupid?"

"Did you not read "I" can can charge that but you reluctently left the part that I friggin charge $75 a man hour out.
    YOU PEAOPLE ARE FRIGGIN' HOPELESS FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And BTW $5 an hour for admin, where did you come up with that f'n cost from?"

"HOW THE F*** DO I NOT MAKE ANY MONEY?"

2. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

:D

funny you posted this rather than emailing a moderator.

does the banner affect your life that bad, or do you just want to get back at a made man

:eek::rolleyes:

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I have saw this and will address this when I get home in this evening.

4. ULTIMATE LAWN

ULTIMATE LAWN Banned
    from AL

I do not believe eXmark would want to be associated in this manner with these type of comments.
    Especially since the rules clearly state.

"Signature may NOT include links to green industry dealer or manufacturer sites. Also, NO images that include manufacturer, company/product name, image or logo."

leading new members to believe he is affiliated with the company.

5. wattsup

wattsup LawnSite Member

STOP YOUR BELLY ACHEIN', what he says and does can not really affect you. No matter what! Have a great day.

6. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Ultimate Lawn,

I have sent you email regarding your concerns.

In the future please use the link: "Report this post to a moderator"

You can write your concerns with a particular post all moderators of that forum will receive it.

Rick

7. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Uretha Lawn, sounds to me like you are jealous and immature. Why get all worked about one person, or even a few, on LS? Talk about being unprofessional. This site is here for PROFESSIONALS to help people in this business. You have helped no one. You do not deserve the honor and privelege to be a member of such a wonderful and informative forum.:angry:

8. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

You've posted something like 34 messages in your membership here.

How many of them have had something constructive to say as opposed to ragging on someone? Isn't there work to be done outside rather than behind the keyboard? Even if it's just sharpening blades or changing oil?

Enough,

Have fun on the leaf cleanups.

Gary

9. 1MajorTom

Kevin,

The "ca" at the end of your addy gave it away.

10. 1MajorTom

oops, sorry it's late. I left a letter out. You get my drift though right?