Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Paradise Landscapes, Dec 20, 2003.
What does it take to expand a company into the irrigation field?
1. a demand for irrigation systems and services
2. Knowledge of soil, water,plant realtionships
3. a business dedication that irrigation will be a legimate profit center
4. a strong sense of customer service
5. an attitiude that you will do what is technically right and horticulturally or agronomically right and that those things don't have a darn thing to do with pricing
6. real mechanical skills with piping and electrical components
7. real knowledge of irrigation engineering
The key is to have good service guy. He can help your crews install or service and repair your customers systems.
We have a full time service guy that we bill out at $75.00 an hour 5 days a week. We advertise in the yellow pages and send out winterization and spring start-up reminders to all of our customers twice a year. This keeps him very busy and it is a revenue source that has very low overhead.
Check out UnitedReminders.com!!!