Question? on Felling trailers

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by cat320, May 30, 2001.

1. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Does any one out near Minnesota know about Felling trailers?Are they a good quility trailer I saw them on the web but have not seen any around here.Was looking at there skid/dump model.Please give me some input on them .Thanks

2. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Are you still looking for info on the Fellings??? :rolleyes:

3. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I've seen a couple, they look well built and designed smartly.

4. LwnmwrMan22

I actually have 2. A dump and a flatbed. My post was just joking around though...

I've been screwing around looking for another used trailer, and when I googled Felling, this post came up.

Really, the only reason I responded to it, was because the original post was from 2001, and no one else had responded to it.

5. J. Peterson Grading

J. Peterson Grading LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

This post is from 2001. I think is found what hes looking for.

J.

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I think Towmaster is twice the trailer that Felling is. The two are built relatively close to one another. I went past the Felling plant when I picked up my Towmaster from the factory. I stopped and looked at the Felling trailers, they make a decent trailer but it not a Towmaster.

7. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

I think a Rogers 50 tonner could outdo both. haha

For my bumper pulls I like Hudson trailers. They've done well for me so far. I had one with a ball hitch that I hated though. It just never let the ball go and I'd end up jacking the back of the truck up all the time.

8. LwnmwrMan22

Anyways, it's really no different than Dodge / Ford or GM truck.

I personally like the Felling, because around here, they're one of the higher end products (IMO) and since I live an hour away from the factory, I like the idea of when I have a problem, instead of waiting for 2-3-4-5 days for a part to get shipped in from somewhere, I can drop the guys off at a larger project, drive to the factory and get the part myself if need be.