Believe me we already do we charge fifteen ber bag that costs us eight fifty. But the ice we got the other night was 4-5 inches deep. We think the problem is we told them we start at like 4-5 in the morning and then they all said they wanted us to come later in the day when it was done snowing or almost done. I think we should have started the night before thats what we saw a lot of guys doing because it started snowing pretty hard at 2 in the afternoon. So what do you think should we just tell them that we will show up at whatever time our schedule allows or something like that and that if it is already icing up and they want us to wait till it stops that it will be a minumum of double the starting price?