Question re: Hustler Z

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Green-Horn, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Green-Horn

Green-Horn LawnSite Member

Hello all: As you can tell from my nick, I am new to this forum and have been lurking for a while listening and learning.
    Well, I am about to purchase my first zero-turn and have really been leaning towards the Hustler Z 60". Just wondering if anyone has any good/bad points on these units. I have tried them and looked them over pretty thoroughly, and they seem like a well built machine, not a lot of fancy gimmickery but a tank-like build to them as far as I see it.
    This unit will be for my own use on my 8 acre yard and maybe for the lawn at where I am employed, so not being used daily, commercially.
    P.S. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the knowledge I have gained from all who post and for all I have yet to learn here.
    Mike

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

We switched to Hustler Zs from Exmark a few years ago. Could not be more pleased with these machines. Good choice.

3. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

I,ve got over 1000 hrs. on my super-z and am VERY happy with it. You wont go wrong with a Hustler !!

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Hustlers are top of the line mowers and you couldn't go wrong with one.

5. Green-Horn

Green-Horn LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies. It is what I wanted to hear. I have looked at them all and have decided to go with the Hustler, just don't know which one yet. Dealer is bringing two over Tues. , (tomorrow), to try out on own property. Pretty good guy, considering he lives approx. 40 miles away.
    Mike