Question

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by jcltyson, Apr 20, 2006.

1. jcltyson

jcltyson LawnSite Member

I'll try this under a different heading .. maybe I'll get some response.

1. Does anyone have problems with getting their Super Z stuck, being supported by the front wheels and the rear anti-scalping wheels located on the rear of the machine under the engine. I do when going over curbs, over ditches, or other depressions in certain landscapes. Any good suggestions?

2. Where can I get all the information about the XR-7 deck, all it's features, what is supports (such as mulching, bagging, etc.) and any modifications to improve performance. Does Hustler have some type of information board for the users of their products?

Any comments from anyone appreciated.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes, you are participating in it right now.

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

For now until we have something published, i will answer any questions you have.

Pj

4. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Take those curbs and ditches at a 45 degree angle (at least). Until you get the hang of it, keep a good long crow bar in the truck to use as leverage to push the machine out of the ditches (not that I've had any experience with this type of problem :dizzy: ).

5. lawnman757

lawnman757 LawnSite Member
    from MD

I have the ame problem with getting stuck going through ditches or entering hills sometimes. I am used to my deere going right through the same passes. Considering removing the wheels.

6. jcltyson

jcltyson LawnSite Member

thanks guys..