question

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ahfd311, Jun 11, 2004.

1. ahfd311

ahfd311 LawnSite Member

I have a question. Let's suppose I needed more work, so I was going to pass out more fliers. Now, let's just say I don't intend to do any more landscape work, except mulch. All I want to do and be associated with is lawn maintenance. If I were to make fliers with my services on them, that wouldn't attract to many people, right? Of corse not. So, what would you suggest I do in this situation? All I want to do is cut grass and the occasional mulch job. I don't want to play with flowers or bricks etc. Thanks for any help.

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi ahfd311,

Why not find another company that could offer the services you don't want to and have them do the same for you? Just a thought.

3. ahfd311

ahfd311 LawnSite Member

I do that now with a fertilizing company. The thing is, I want more mowing business and less landscape business. I am wondering if I pass out more fliers, should I list just mowing and mulching or what?

4. ahfd311

ahfd311 LawnSite Member

Hey everyone, thanks for all the help! Next time I have a question, I will be sure not to ask and just figure it out myself. Thanks again!

5. gramps

gramps LawnSite Member

your welcome and your welcome

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Why not try to use a little common sense??? If you are only want to market two services....mowing and mulching....duhhhh.....only put these two services on your fliers.

7. ahfd311

ahfd311 LawnSite Member

hey. first of all, let me apologize for being rude. Nobody was giving me any ideas, and i knew if i did that, i would get some response. I don't want to list just the two services on the fliers because it makes it look like i do nothing. Plus, if I could list more services somehow, it has the potential to grab more people. See what i mean? Anyways, i figured out what i am going to do. Thanks anyways.