questions on a new ztr?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SONSCAPES, Sep 8, 2004.

1. SONSCAPES

SONSCAPES LawnSite Member

fellas,it is time to upgrade with a 2nd ztr. i got a great dane chariot now but i got 3 mowers in mindfor my new one. toro z's,hustler super z or a exmark ztr. all of them have their pros and cons any advice would help thanks!

2. NoWalk4Me

NoWalk4Me LawnSite Member

Any of the 3 of those will be great mowers. They all cut great and are reputable manufacturers. I'd say it really depends on your needs (ie, the Hustler is bar none the best for hills, slopes, etc) and your local dealer support. Demo them all and see what you like as they do drive, handle differently.

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Demo each of them on your properties. See what you need and like the best. Go with the one you like and it will be the right machine. DEMO DEMO DEMO. All 2 companies and mowers are top notch. Exmark and Hustler have the best customer service in the industry in my opinion.

4. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I'm sure any of the 3 will serve you well. Like 65hoss said.. DEMO. Not for 20 minutes or even an hour. Try to get at least a half a day out of each one. Make sure each one is set up properly too... Sharp blades, proper pitch, RPMs adjusted, etc. to make a fair comparison.

BTW... No Dixie dealers in Goldsboro? :D