1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Questions on bidding on a condo association

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mowermonkey, Mar 23, 2006.

1. mowermonkey

mowermonkey LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Ok there's this condo association with 32 condos 16 buildings set up basically like duplexes. I had asked the gentlemen several questions pertaining to it like will there be mulch involved, pruning of shrubs, maintaining weeds in beds, etc. etc. he told me to be as detailed as possible in listhing things that i do and what not. he also told me how much they collect from everyone in the association a month to pay for these type of things. The snow removal contract is a seperate contract. They want a price for just mowing and a price for mowing and bagging the grass is there a certain way you figure that out because i have never bagged any of my accounts thus far,and basically im not sure how to go about even doing a proposal for this so any help anyone can give me with the info given would be a great help. thanks.