Quick 36 and "Better Outdoor Products" best in the industry!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hermanator, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Hermanator

Hermanator LawnSite Member

I always hear about people bashing the manufacturers of their equipment as not having good customer service. It sure is different with the people at Better. You just can't beat them in our experiences. I just wanted to tell everybody that doesn't know this already.

Quick 36, this little mower is by far th best 36" single hydro on the market and we just looked at them all, as we are trying to get things lined up for next year for our crews! I just wish it was a 32"!! We just have so many darn 32" gates!

If you need a single hydro 36", then you just can't go wrong with the Quick 36 or the company itself.

2. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I second that!!! Too bad about the gate problem...I havent had any problems getting through gates with mine. Ya gotta love the Samurai!! I mean come on...a 36" with 16 Kawi KAI!!!! Its a beast! As far as customer service...Better should hold seminars to teach other companies how it's done!!!

3. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I am going to jump on this bandwagon to. They are the best and you will be amazed at the level of customer service you will recieve.

4. hwew

hwew LawnSite Member

I also agree with to other posts.
    It is a great mower and saves a lot of time.
    Great service.
    Great bunch of people to work with.

5. MowerMoney

MowerMoney LawnSite Senior Member

There is no doubt that that will be the mower I get for next year. The only concern I have is changing the cutting height. I have some lawns where I change it up to 3 times per lawn. Oh well. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

Why on earth would you have to change the height three times on a lawn ???

7. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like a great mower. I wish they made a 48" or 52". Anyone know?

8. BUCKEYE MOWING

Only a 36 for now....I hear a 44 for next year.

9. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I asked Gary and he said that they will be coming out with a 44 in February.

10. MowerMoney

MowerMoney LawnSite Senior Member

Between the houses is a centre slope (for drainage) and if I don't lower the blades, it cuts too high and looks like I didn't mow there. Or I'd have to use the 21".

Okay, 2 times per lawn. Still bad enough.