Quick 36--Don't Under Estimate Machine!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by preferredlawn, Nov 11, 2004.

1. preferredlawn

preferredlawn LawnSite Member

Don't under estimate this machine! I have been using a Quick 36 for almost 9 months and will purchase another one for '05. I don't have anything to lose or gain by my comments other than to let people know that I own and use a Quick 36. I have posted comments about the Quick 36 before and you can do a search to read comments, nothing has changed! If you want to PM me with questions I would be happy to answer your email and share my experience with Quick 36 as well as the people at Better Outdoor Products. I really can't comment on other 32"-36" w/b mowers because I have never owned or operated other brands of w/b mowers, and really do not feel that I can comment on other equipment that I have not purchased or used.

2. arpat2

arpat2 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

If, by chance, it breaks down, will I have a problem getting it repaired? Or will the dealers give me a problem because it is not one of the "big" names. Also, how was the setup? Did it come in a crate? I'm not real familiar with the name. Thanks

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Hmmmm, that's the 3rd thread you've started, endorsing this product. One might start to think you're getting something out of the deal ;-)

4. kalyeah

kalyeah LawnSite Member

I like to be able to take my mowers to the dealer to get repaired if needed. Also, what's your back up for when it is in the shop? Most dealers have loaners while you are having yours repaired.

5. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Can you turn that thing while backing or going forward slowly without disengaging the drive? Can you make minor direction adjustments at speed without disengaging the drive?

6. lottlawncare

lottlawncare LawnSite Member

It sure is funny how many posts there are like this.. Sounds too me like these guys are pulling your chains!

7. Fine quality equipment like the ole Yugo cars.

8. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

And THIS coming from a guy that uses MTD and Scotts mowers, pulled by an old Datsun pick-up. Rich stuff. LMAO

9. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

don't forget the walmart 21's

10. preferredlawn

preferredlawn LawnSite Member

Just trying to give comments on a product that I use, and informing people of the experience I had with the machine and my dealings with the people at Better Outdoor.