1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quick 36 Ninja (single hydro)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mobileboy, Mar 30, 2010.

1. mobileboy

mobileboy LawnSite Member

Like new (less than 15 hours) Better Outdoor Products Quick 36 ninja, single hydro. I have all the extras. Accelerator bagger, step saver sulky, mulch kit, 3 sets blades, oil, filters (oil/air), new spindles, new cables (landscaper pro pack). Still has the 'fuzz' on the tires.

I will not ship this mower. $2,300 firm. If I can't get that, I'll keep it. I just don't use this mower as much as I thought I would. The only gated yards that I mow are too small for anything but a 21, I can get everything else with the big mower. Great machine though. quick36_back.jpg

2. HB Lawn

HB Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey, is this mower still for sale?
  3. mobileboy

No. I'm sorry; it's sold. However, the grass catcher is still for sale. $225 obo
  4. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

what size, what model is the catcher, will it fit a 48 exmark tthp??
  5. mobileboy

I believe it's the 3.3 cuft model, though it looks larger than that to me. It doesn't have a model # on it for some reason. Should fit most mowers. If you want, measure the space between your discharge chute mounting brackets and I'll see if they match up. Also, measure the discharge opening in your deck (length and height).