Quick 36 Options...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ric3077, May 16, 2007.

1. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do the Quick 36 machines have an option to get a rubber discharge shoot? I don't see why anyone would want a metal one...Also, it seems to lower the deck you have to take washers off the casters...that is ridiculous! I change the height on almost every lawn and some houses I do the front shorter than the back...so I change the height in the middle of one customer...is their a rapid height option similar to the wright stander option? If I could get one with these two options I would buy one. I plan to use it only for when the lawns are wet and my large mowers make ruts...I will use the quick 36 instead, and it will come in handy as a backup mower in general. Any help is appreciated and if Gary Patridge sees this and doesn't offer these options, is there a way to customize one for me? The rapid height may not be customizable, but it should be easy for you to put a rubber shoot on instead of a metal one I would think. Thanks!

2. GFTC

GFTC LawnSite Member

It takes less than two minutes to change the height. Granted it's not exactly a "rapid" height adjust, but it's not painfully slow either.

3. Ric3077

yea but 2 minutes times 20 times a day is 40 minutes...that is too long for us.

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Just put a mulch plate on and skip the metal shoot. I hate to change cut heights...I would strive to kinda even that out and maybe change once or twice a day ...IMHO ...but as far the Quick goes ....Its a great machine backed up by an even better company.

5. Ric3077

what about when it is wet does it still mulch well?

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

It still works fairly well ...depends on how wet and how high the grass is .....You could always just remove the discharge shoot...may not be the safest ...but as you can tell from posts on here ...most people already remove them for max clipping dispersal...but ..it would be cool if the BOP people had a few options to add to the lineup.

7. Ric3077

Yea...this time of year I can cut a lawn one week, and come back a week later and have 6-7 inches of NEW growth...it is nuts. So I have been triple cutting alot of lawns AND having to take a blower to them after as well...just to loose all the clippings...