Quick 36 owners Only!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by preferredlawn, Oct 7, 2006.

1. preferredlawn

preferredlawn LawnSite Member

Bought my first Quick 36 in '04..Bought a Samuari in '06. So, I guess you can say I have 3 years experience with the Quick 36 and 3 pleasurable years of doing business with Better Outdoor Products.

When I gave a mini-review of the Quick 36 in '04....I wrote an honest opinion about the machine and the Company. After 3 years, nothing has changed...I have to say:

"Better Outdoor Products is by far, the Best Company I Have Ever Done Business With"

After reading the Turf Magazine Review of the Quick 36 by M&M Lawn a few months ago, Mike's opinion was the same....How well they were treated by Gary and his staff, when they picked up the machine to test.

It is not very often a small company can take on the "Industry's Big Boys", but Gary sure did. After reading comments like, "My dealer has never heard of the Quick 36"....I can assure you, the "Big Boys" have heard of the Quick 36!

Just wanted to share my 3 year experience with other Quick 36 owners....

I think you will agree,

It's a pleasure doing business with Better Outdoor Products!!​

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with you !! They are the best. I cannot wait until they move into the 48" and + w/b's and a possible Z in the near future

3. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

My only problem with the Quick 36 was that I did not buy it sooner at the beginning of the season. I did use it to mulch up some leaves then sucked them up with the walker. This worked great really cut down on the number of bags. After the Q36 and the walker the leaves were just powder.