Quick 36 Performance

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by preferredlawn, May 3, 2004.

1. preferredlawn

preferredlawn LawnSite Member

I have been using a Quick 36 for about 30 days and have not been dissapointed with the performance of this machine. I have had one small problem (spot weld) and got fixed in about an hour. I have used as a finishing mower, cut vacant lots, up hills, down hills, used with high lift blades and Gator blades and I have not been dissappointed with the performance or service I have received from this machine. I have not purchased a bagger, am waiting for mulch kit, (made a plate for now) but I do not expect any problems with either. I try to look at different mowers before I purchase and buy what I feel will work best for me, and this mower has worked well to date, and fits my needs. Even though I did not test drive this machine I did call and ask a few questions before I purchased and was impressed with the professionalism shown by Gary and his staff. I bought and use the machine because it fits my needs, is easy to operate, is a great value, and does what I expected it to do, and I have not been dissappointed!

2. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

How does it steer.Do you heave it around or what.

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

thats exactly what i was wondering. i dont think you would even be able to use a sulky with this machine.

it seems its about the same as a steutch sleath but with a bigger deck and motor? let me know how you feel about this?

4. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Forgive me for asking, but what the heck is a steutch sleath? You seem to have caught me off guard with that one.

5. preferredlawn

The steering is really simple with very little effort from the operator, not hard to turn at all. It's lightweight but has alot of power, not sure about a sulky, I had rather walk.

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Have you had it across a hill??
    John

7. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks, your check is in the mail. just kidding

8. preferredlawn

It does better up and down rather than across, but it depends on the slope. It has plenty of power pulling up a hill, and you can really control the speed going down a hill. Hope this helps!

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Thats a plus controlling down hill:cool:

John