1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Quick 36 pros/cons

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Daniels, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Daniels

Daniels LawnSite Member

Just took delivery a a quick 36 (bought the demo---)cut my own lawn with it and we are try to find its faults----which is to say it worked great -----
    We are expanding and setting up a new trailer and needed a 36 on there---We have a Toro with a 36 in deck and Turbo Force fixed deck and we paid around 4500 we paid 1700 for this mower shipped I know that the motor is the Brigs intek but we are talking almost 3k difference Basically looking for input on problems to expect
  2. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Is the Toro a hydro? The only thing about Quick is there is no local dealer support. For the money they look to be good mowers.
  3. Daniels

Daniels LawnSite Member

Yes our Toro is a Hydro ---might be off on the price we paid but when we decided to order I know we had the receipt out and the diff was big.....
  4. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I own a Quick...Great Mower...Great Cut....Hard to handle on hills though. But that's the only bad thing I have found
  5. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

The only things I noticed was steep side hills take a bit more effort. Up and down are fine. Thumb control reverse can make your thumb a bit sore until you get used to it. That's about it.