1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Quick 36 Samurai....FOR SALE!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CuttingEdge LLC, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuttingEdge LLC

CuttingEdge LLC LawnSite Member

2006 Q36 Samurai, 16hp KAI key start, step saver, 89.9 hrs, mulch kit, 2 discharge chutes, 3 sets of blades (2 high lifts, 1 gator). Runs excellent and cuts great...No issues.asking $1750 or best offer. WIll not ship as I don't have the time to take it to shipping co. I will however deliver within a 50 mi radius for a fee. Respond, PM me, or call for details 813-713-3723. Phone would be best for quickest response. If no answer I do return my calls within 5 mins.

I also have echo equipment for sale, all with low hours in great shape. Just ask for info and pics.

thanks, Rob

Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

I am VERY interested! I know you said you dont want to ship but I will definitely pay for all shipping costs. I will offer you $2200 shipped to 82601. Please get back to me if you think i need to pay more for shipping. and also, i was just wondering why your selling it? thanks!

3. CuttingEdge LLC

A few reasons for selling...

1. Father in law got into some financial trouble and the wife and I are doing everything we can to help.

2. I am working my everyday job 6 days a week now and there isnt much time for the family if I stay in the biz.

I'll look into the shipping quotes...

4. lgyardservices

ok please tell me what you come up with =)

5. CuttingEdge LLC

back up top

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Free BUMPpppppppppppppppppppp

7. lgyardservices

have u checked on any shipping prices?

8. CuttingEdge LLC

I'm still checking them out...

9. CuttingEdge LLC

The cheapest I have found so far is around $650. I even got one for $4200 lol....If you can find a company the is fairly priced, by all means let me know who they are....

10. CuttingEdge LLC

awaiting some shipping quotes....but still for sale if anyone locally is interested....Make an offer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.