Quick 36 Samurai Key start, step saver, OKC

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mr.Mow-It-All, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

I bought this from a home owner about 3 weeks ago. This is the first walkbehind I ever had. Well I have found that people actually do know what they are talking about. I bought it to do hills and quess what, these single hydros aren't that great on hills. So I am putting it up for a quick sale so that I can get me a belt drive or dual hydro early this week. The cut on bermuda is awsome! That is all I have used it on. The guy I bougt it from was a homeowner and only used it for that. He decided after 120 hours he would get something bigger, he mowed about 2 acres with it. Absolutely nothing wrong with this machine. It probably has about 130 hours on it now. Has the step saver, mulch kit, key start with new battery, and 2 sets of blades. I am located in the OKC area and looking for $1675 OBO. Thats almost half off and this thing is like new. I don't have any pictures, but they all look the same and you are more than welcome to come take a look at it. Call me anytime at 405-488-9273, please leave a message if I don't answer and I will call you back very quickly. Thanks,

Drew

2. Mr.Mow-It-All

bump>>>> would like to sell fast, REASONABLE offers considerd. No comments???

3. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Ill give you $1600 shipped to 08318

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

The usually do !!

5. jklawns

jklawns LawnSite Member

Can you post some pics of the cut on bermuda?

6. Mr.Mow-It-All

still for sale.

7. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

What engine [ H.P. and Brand] does the Samurai have?

8. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

Ill give you $1750 shipped to 82601

9. Mr.Mow-It-All

16 hp, kaw

10. Mr.Mow-It-All

I will check into that if a deal falls through. But I am guessing that it will cost 2-400 for shipping, so that may not be enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.