Quick 36 Step-Saver Video

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GPDesign1, Feb 23, 2008.

1. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

A friend of mine sent me this video from YouTube. It shows a young lady operating a brand-spankin' new Quick 36 Samurai with a Step-Saver. This appears to be her first try and she's "got it" in less than a minute:

http://http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=D2Uq3lglpSE

Ya... it's that easy. :laugh:

Wish I knew who posted this video... I'd send her a dozen roses and a really cool t-shirt! :waving:

Good Weekend All!

gp

2. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

3. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

Dang she just stopped that thing. I can' do that on mine. I have a lesco that has been rigged but wonder if maybe mine can do that. I have pistol grips and when I let off it takes off. I have to put it in neutral for it to stop.

What is so good about this mower compared to other 36s.

4. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

Price, quality, reliability, durability, small size and foot print and first class customer service...
    As far as I know, you just can't beat them for the money.

5. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't have the stepsaver, but I have the Quick 36 Samurai, and its the easiest mower to use I've ever operated. Theres really no learning curve, compared to most mowers.

6. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

i wanted to see her do a 180. thats what everyone complains about the most with this machine.

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I think you answered your own question here ... so when are you gonna get one ??

8. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Proves that turning this mower is 90% technique and 10% muscle....if a 110lbs women can turn it with ease.....all others should have no problem!!!

9. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

I wouldn't want to do a 180 in that grass. It just might but a big divit in it.

10. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

not suppose to.