Quick 36 Step Saver

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cadzilla500, Jan 21, 2007.

1. cadzilla500

cadzilla500 LawnSite Member

We're getting ready to buy a Quick 36 and a Fast 44, but I was wondering which two wheel sulkey is the best. I've looked at a few on the internet, and was wondering which ones people have used and liked. Has anyone used the step saver that Better Outdoor Products offers for them?
    :usflag:

2. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have not used the one from BOP but I have used a Bull rider and the standard two wheel one from TrimmerTrap. I love the bull rider but it will not be good on the single hydo Quick,'. The trimmer trap one is good ,but you may be better off with theirs. I e-mailed them about using th TT one on a Q36 and they said to reinforce the back end on the mower because of the way it attaches.

It attaches in the middle,theirs attaches to the outside edges of the rear plate.

Hope this helps.

3. cadzilla500

cadzilla500 LawnSite Member

Okay, thank for the info. I'd probably be better off just buying theirs.

4. hwew

hwew LawnSite Member

Buy the one from Better Outdoor Products.
    I tried one at the factory last year and it worked great!
    Very easy to use.
    It is designed for the Quick 36 and I believe it will work fine on the new 44" mower that is coming out.
    The other brands are not designed for single hydro's and will not work right.
    The quality of Better Outdoor Products Step Saver is very good and is looks like it will take what ever you can dish out.

5. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I am buying a Q36 an appreciate knowing that the one from BOP works well,thanks.