QUICK 36 test drive in Balto Maryland area

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jeffex, Apr 6, 2008.

1. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

OK so before I get a new toro 36 just like my 97' model I would like to try a quick 36 for myself . you can't help but wonder about the comparison . anyone out there close to me willing to let me test drive your quick 36. I am interested in the samuri 36 with the ele start 16 Kaw but any model will do since I basically want to check out handeling. I like the idea of the short stature of the mower. its $3139 for a toro 36" 15hp kaw with turbo force deck. by the time I add tax it will be over $3400. At $2795 +shiping I can get an ele. start with a bigger motor for $400 less. Its that or buy the toro out of state!

2. EGL&L

EGL&L LawnSite Member

Jeff,
    I'm not in Balto area, but only 60 minutes west, right up 795 & 140 into Waynesboro, PA. I'd be happy to let you drive mine around. Got my Quick Super Duty in 05 and just love it. Last year I got Lesco rider and walker, only because of the zero interest. Love the rider, but wish I would have gone with another Quick for the walker. The Lesco just sits for back-up, only put 12 hrs on it last year.
    You can't go wrong with a Quick.
    Bob

3. jeffex

thanks for the offer I hope for a closer test mow but I may have to make the drive. I only use my 36" toro on several back yards and my 48" toro for everything else. I just can't overlook the quick 36 without trying one out. I'm in no hurry to make this decision as my toro 36" still runs great but the time has come to replace it and let the old one be my backup.

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

You can test drive mine ... just take "a little drive south" ... LOL !!

5. jeffex

thanks lifetree but I may as well drive to the plant and save the delivery fee! maybe I could go see a NASCAR race and write off the expence as business

6. jeffex

EGL&L do you have any toro dealers near you in PA?

7. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Call BOP and they will locate the closest owner to you and line it up.

8. jeffex

thanks , I just shot them an e-mail about helping me locate a test drive close to me

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Heck, I should've thought of this !!

10. EGL&L

EGL&L LawnSite Member

Jeff,
    I do have a Toro dealer nearby, and I myself have an 04 Z 44" deck. I got mine as a demo direct from TESCO in Jessup, as my uncle was the service manager there.