Quick 36 with a sulky?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bowhunter74, Feb 13, 2007.

1. bowhunter74

bowhunter74 LawnSite Member
    from mo

How well do the Quick 36's work with a sulky? Do you have to get off to turn them? Just seems different to me I've never seen a Quick in person.

2. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

check your pm

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

They must suck with a sulky because I have searched for this answer and it is never clearly answered. It seems everyone is afraid to step on BOP's toes. They are the flavor of the month. Idk. Maybe someone can man-up and give a straight answer on the board and not in a PM.

4. bowhunter74

bowhunter74 LawnSite Member
    from mo

He PM'ed me and said he had a video of one with a sulky. He has not gotten back with me yet.

5. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

Well on their website they say you can use them on yards that are fairly level open. so that's not the greatest sales pitch I ever heard. They also say you can take them off for more difficult terrain. By looking at them, I think you have to put it in your truck because they don't look like they would hang under the handles.

6. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

7. Grits

from Florida

I have seen a video of a guy using one with a sulky....but it never shows him turning.

8. Grits

from Florida

Once again....NOBODY let's the word out about the Q36 / sulky / steering question. It must be a conspiracy. Notice how Gary from BOP will chime in when he can talk-up his machine....but not now. RED FLAG!!!

9. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

10. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

hey Grits, check your pm.