quick 36 with all accessories for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by shade tree landscaping, Jan 2, 2008.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have a quick 36 super fox for sale. I have the step saver, striping roller, mulch kit, gator blades, landscape pro pack( bagger, extra spindles, extra belts, and regular blades). Pull start, I tihnk its a 13hp, Briggs engine. Asking $2800, negotiable. Very low hours, est hours to be around 50. PM me if you would like pics, or have any questions. The mower is located in 07728

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Why are you selling ?

3. shade tree landscaping

my business needs a bigger machine. I wish that B.O.P. would make either a "Z" or a nice large deck mower, like a 60 or 72 inch. Absolutley love this mower, just way to small for the accounts that I service, the smallest being 2acres

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

I can understand that ! Good Luck ..It sholud sell pretty easily since they are soldout of 07's and there is an 08 price increase....

5. shade tree landscaping

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

Free Bump....good deal for someone..

7. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

What is the step saver you mention also where are you located. I might be interested

8. shade tree landscaping

I am located in central NJ. The step saver is like a velke, or sulkie sorta. Its a platform, with wheels, connected to the mower so you stand and ride on the back in sted of wakling on it. I would perfer to sell everything as a package. PM me if you are interested

9. shade tree landscaping