Quick 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lafrance4078, Mar 7, 2006.

1. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

Can't wait!!! I ordered a Quick 36 Super Fox yesterday. It should be here tomarrow. I've been looking at them since last season, and have been watching everyones response to them. I feel pretty sure that most of the users of it will enjoy it and that my clients will like the results. yippie!!!!:cool2:
  2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

Good luck Great mowers!
  3. lafrance4078

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. We have plenty of large mower, 50" walk-behind, 52" SS, 60" ZTR, 48" Walk-behind, Several 21"er's But we needed somthing in the middle to help us handle a large condo complex. 140 indevidual units.
  4. General Landscaping

General Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

That Quick 36 will use about as much trailer space as a 21"
    It's one tight unit!
  5. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

hey i was thinking of getting a quick 36 mower too. I would love to hear how they operate and what you think of them when you get yours!!!
  6. Sir mowsalot

Sir mowsalot LawnSite Senior Member

I second that.
  7. lafrance4078

I plan on giving, those that want it, a full report. However, that 60" ZTR is new this winter, so I will be spending some time on it first. Others will be using the Quick 36 more than me. I will make sure that I let you guys in on how things are going.
  8. ZaK18

ZaK18 LawnSite Member

I look forward to the review.
  9. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

All you have to do is read the upcoming issue of TURF Magazine because my company tested the Quick 36 Super Duty for the magazine and the article gives our findings and also includes numerous photos of the machine. I can tell you that it is a great mower and well worth price and the companies customer service is second to none!
  10. lafrance4078

WOW!!! Picked it up today. Drove home. Had it out of the box and was mowing in less than five minutes. I love it. Got dark on me though. I'll have to play with it more before I let you guys know what my "final answer" is.