1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

quick 36???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mike Blevins, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

just wondering is this a well built reliable machine? considering a samurai with a few accessories:)
  2. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Just put "quick 36" into the search engine and read away. I just bought a super duty myself, waiting on arrival this coming week. So far customer service is the best I've encountered in ANY industry, and my background is in customer service!

Good luck.
  3. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Mike...I own a Samurai....it's a GREAT machine...I promise you won't be dissapointed!!!! And trust me...if it sucked...I'd be the first to tell a fellow LCO. Have used it all season...not one single problem....stripes like a dream, and you can always depend on it.
  4. General Landscaping

General Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

The Quick 36 is a great machine.
    It works as well (or better) than the "search" feature on the forum menu bar:hammerhead:
  5. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

If you go to Betters website...read the review. It was conducted by Mike who posts here under MM LAWN...he is one of the main reasons I purchased the machine. He is a very successful LCO here in NC who knows this industry inside and out...and when he reviewed the Quick...it sealed the deal for me. Well...I got news...he was right, and it's the best purchase i've ever made.
  6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Mike Blevins,

Hey I see your from Bristol. I'm related to some Blevins' from the Chilhowie/saltville area. Just wondering if you know Carl Blevins. My mother was born and raised in Chilhowie, Virginia.
  7. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

no not related to any in Blevins in chilhowie that i know of. that being said we are probably all somehow related down the line. most of my family comes from a place called holston valley.
  8. GreenNation

GreenNation LawnSite Member

Hello Mike, This is Green Nation Lawnscapes just across the state line on the TN. side. Ran across your post and just thought I would say hello to a neighbor!!

48'' Scag Tiger Cub
    36'' Exmark Turf-Tracer
    21 John Deere JS-63
    2 Stihl FS-100 RX Trimmers
    1 Stihl FC111 Edger
    2 Stihl BG85 HH Blowers
    1 Stihl HS-80 Hedge Trimmer
    1 Stihl FS-66 Brush Cutter
    1 DR Trimmer 5.5hp
  9. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

What do you do for parts/repair?