1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

quick 36

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Matts lawn care, Oct 2, 2006.

what do you have?

1. super fox

5 vote(s)
  2. MK. 11

2 vote(s)
  3. Super Dudy

11 vote(s)
  4. Samurai

21 vote(s)
  5. going to get one soon

34 vote(s)

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a little over 100 hours on mine and it was new this year without a single issue....I have the Samurai and besides grease,oil and sharp blades its been a dream machine....hope it stays that way
  2. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

nows the time to buy them..........CHeck out there website.........some models are $200 off, and all accessories are on sale too..........dam wish i had the money now!
  3. S. Helwig

S. Helwig LawnSite Member

GREAT SERVICE!!! I used them today. No questions asked, just sent me new parts...

However, Don't buy the striping kit with the velke...Can't use them together! Landscape package is a good deal too.
  4. pcarlson1911

pcarlson1911 LawnSite Member

only got half the yard cut before I had to go to a meeting. It was great. Took a bit to get used to the contols, but pretty soon it was no problem. Stripes weren't too bad. I boughtthe grass catcher and it fills up pretty quick. Grass and leaves were wet, but everything was picked up until the bag filled.

Can't wait till I get back in town to giveit more of a test on Monday.

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

PC Did you get the step saver ?
  6. hwew

hwew LawnSite Member

Orderd gator blades and mulch plate and got them in one day.

QUICK service!!!
  7. pcarlson1911

pcarlson1911 LawnSite Member

I choose no step saver as this mower will be use on areas that are too wet or steep for a z, plus, I could use the exercise!

This machineis cool enoughthat I want to cancel my weekend vacation and stay home and work.
  8. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

I have 140 hours on mine and so far i had to replace the belt going from clutch to blades. But i think that was only b.c i cut 8 inches off at one yard with mulch plate on. Thats what i get for being lazy. Other thing is that i have to replace the battery.
  9. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

if i do get the bagger how much extra do you charge to bag and do you charge by the bag because there will be alot to be bagged this fall.
  10. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Damn!!!! now that will give any mower a workout..... lmao