Quick 36?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TheLawnShark, Jan 15, 2007.

1. TheLawnShark

TheLawnShark LawnSite Member

Do any of you guys own a Quick 36 mower?? Their mower seems like it would be an excellent choice... especially since it is a hydro drive and not that expensive!! Any and ALL feedback is greatly appreciated

www.quick36.com

2. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Do a search and you will find all the info you need. Most everyone on here has nothing but positive things to say about them. Thinking of looking at one this coming year myself.

3. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Test drove many 36's...the Quick was by far my favorite. So I bought one, and I dont think you would be dissapointed AT all.

4. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Matt or WJW
    Could you tell me what the measurement from the front caster to the end of the rear tire is. I would appreciate it.

6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

And, if you ever want a larger machine you can have one that matches... The Quick 44"!

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I would like both (q44 now and q36 later). Thats why i need that measurement. I want to see what size trailer i need.

8. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

Only one dealer in canada and its 700 miles away lol. Would you guys buy a Quick 36 if you're nearest dealer was that far?

I'm thinking more of the ability to get the thing serviced, would a regular dealer of Gravely, would they be able to fix it up?

9. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I think MOST people that buy a quick 36 or 44 DON'T have a dealer close. They are not specifically a dealer distributed mower, you buy direct from the factor and they ship to your house. I think warranty work is just done thru any local dealer you have that is certified to work on whatever engine you have on the machine.

10. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

That's interesting. They are cheap to. I could buy two of them for what I'm planning on spending a 48" hydro, floating Walk behind.