Quick 36

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by dannyboy20, Mar 19, 2007.

1. dannyboy20

dannyboy20 LawnSite Member

I was just looking at the Quick 36 mower. $2100 for a 36" hydro. Sounds good. Anyone had any experience with ths mower. I have never heard of them.

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a search for Quick 36...IMHO ..its one of the best small WB's you can get

3. dannyboy20

Good to know. Thanks

4. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I would highly recommend it also.

5. dannyboy20

On the website you can have it shipped for $100 right to your home. Im planning on seeing if I can get some neighborhood customers and just start with my 21" Honda. Im thinking a 36" would be good for me because I dont have a trailor.

6. irishsoul

irishsoul LawnSite Member
    from georgia

I just got off the phone with Better Outdoor Products. I spoke briefly with Gary about the change to a 14.5 hp engine on their super-duty. After that I spoke with Kim and placed my order for a Super-Duty with mulch kit. If their product is half as good as their customer service then it has to be great! I've been looking at these mowers for over a year and it will be here next week; I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

7. dannyboy20

Let me know how you like it. Im deffinetely considering one. Are you having it delivered to your home ?

8. irishsoul

irishsoul LawnSite Member
    from georgia

Yeah, I am paying the extra to have it home delivered --- I'll let you know.

9. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

I just ordered the Quick 36 Samuri last week mine should be here in about another week also. I'll be starting my business with it. Can't wait to try it out. :weightlifter:

10. dannyboy20

let me know how it is